PAPER SPRUE TUBE
Our products have the following advantages :
1. Lower raw material cost and better fire resistance: 70% or more of our sprue tube weight is cheaper ceramic fiber, while other company uses chopped carbon fiber to increase the proportion of phenolic resin as raw material (carbon fiber is expensive, a large proportion of phenolic resin Causes a decrease in refractoriness).
2. Forming and heat setting uniform wall thickness, can make any complex shape and long pipe fittings.
3. Accurate shape, smooth inner and outer surfaces.
4. Sales price advantage
I. Our company’s paper sprue pipe specifications, wall thickness and density are as follows:
1. 70 straight pipes, the length is divided into 100mm, 200mm, 300mm, 400mm, 500mm and 600mm.
2. 50 straight pipes, the length is divided into 100mm, 200mm, 300mm, 400mm, 500mm and 600mm
3. 30 straight tubes, length 400mm
4. 70 elbow, center line length 265mm
5. 50 elbow, center line length 145mm
6. 30 elbow, center line length 145mm
7. 70/50 three-way valve
8. 50/30 three-way valve
9. 30 duckbill valve
All the above pipe parts have a wall thickness of 1.8 mm and a density of 0.85 g/cm3.